Marindo Consulting is a sub-business unit of Marindo Facility Services that focuses on Security Consulting and Specialist Training. We are supported by a team of experienced and well-trained professionals able to deliver workable non-physical security solutions to our Clients.
– Security and Safety Risk Assessment: We help Clients to identify and assess key risk areas in their organization and offer recommendation for better security and safety system as well as procedures. Based on Client’s needs assessment could be based on SMP
What We Do
The scope of our services encompasses a wide spectrum of corporate functions, this include business continuity, compliance, risk management, and security consultancy.
• Due Diligence: An examination towards the background, reputation, and track record of
a business entity. Our work would include open source research, regulatory checks,
litigation check, discreet reputational inquiries, and address verification.
• Security Vetting: Verification on employee candidate’s personal and professional
information. Our standard Security vetting package include verifications of basic
personal identity, employment history, address information, referee contacts,
educational background, criminal record, and potential conflict of interest. We also
provide services to determine exposure to radicalism and terrorist ideology through
social media, field observation, and psychological examinations.
• Fraud and Internal Security Investigation: We provide investigative services for
internal fraud and security incidents occurring in our Clients’ organization. Our
services include suspect identification, modus operandi analysis, and evidence
– Specialist Trainings: Marindo Consulting also provides specialist trainings on topics useful at widening your horizon on security-related knowledge. Our upcoming specialist training programs are: Corporate Investigations, Security Risk Management and Assessment, and Basics of Close Protection